Pneumatic Scale Angelus' dry filling machines are ideal for either free-flowing powders and granules or non-free-flowing powders, creams, pastes and slurries. Our Mateer dry filling machines can serve applications of nearly any size or speed, and are available in semi-automatic, automatic, or rotary configurations. PSA builds custom-engineered dry filling machines to meet the unique requirements of your application.
PSA's superior hygienic construction, robust engineering, and use of the highest quality components ensures that our dry filling machines meets superior standards for every industry we serve.
- Food grade 304 or 316 stainless steel (dependent on application) stands up to high continuous-use temperature, alkalis, acids, and salt
- Fill weight control of +/- 2%, which can be engineered to even tighter specifications
- Test runs in our Fill Test Lab help to identify the ideal equipment for your project by determining the optimal agitation and auger tooling combination, check weighing the packaged product, and adjusting revolutions to maximize fill weight control
- Easy, tool-free changeovers that can be completed in as little as 10 minutes to maximize production
- Expert service with OEM parts, performed by our factory-trained Field Service Technicians