OEM parts and experienced Field Service Engineers are very important in maintaining the integrity of and investment in your machines, and at Pneumatic Scale Angelus, our experts support all machines manufactured since our inception in 1895. Our factory-trained technicians are available for machine installation, emergency service, troubleshooting and regular/routine maintenance.
Depending on the complexity of service required, we have a range of Technicians, Specialists, and Engineers to complete the job:
- Certified Technicians - Servicing specialty equipment and Technicians in Training
- Technical Specialists - Highly trained service for complex tasks that require specialized skills and experience
- Technical Master – Technicians with a long history of equipment knowledge and industry expertise
Tiered Services (PM) Programs
The Seamer Technical Services Group offers a variety of tiered services, depending on your individual needs, and encompasses all aspects of your seaming process:
Rebuild Exchange Program
We offer a Rebuild Exchange Program for your seamer sub-assemblies, including seaming spindles, upper and lower lifters, and filler drive gear boxes, if equipped. Advantages of this program include:
- New or reworked spindles, lifters, and filler drive assemblies, ready for installation
- Assistance of Pneumatic Scale Angelus certified service technicians
- Greatly reduced downtime and higher quality rebuilds that adhere to OEM standards
- All-inclusive sub-assemblies, with hardware and parts common to the job being performed
- Full credit for new and unused parts
Field Service Kits
We can also provide service kits that include all necessary new parts required for the rebuild of sub-assemblies in your facility. Each kit is shipped in a self-contained job box for your convenience, and any new, unused parts can be returned for full credit.
Tooling Preventative Maintenance Program
The Tooling Preventative Maintenance Program provides for the replacement of seaming chucks and seaming rolls at a predetermined time or can count interval. This service ensures critical tooling setups are confirmed for the best possible life of these components.
Our Maintenance Training Program provides critical seamer maintenance training, performed onsite, for your maintenance technicians. This training is essential in equipping your technicians with a comprehensive understanding of the seamer, as well as the critical operation and components related to finished product.
Customer Technical Services
The Customer Technical Services (CTS) team is an extension of our traditional Field Service team, with specific focus on planned maintenance and audit services.