A purchase order is required to secure the service technician's time and is needed prior to dispatching.
Standard Installation and Service Rates
- €150.00 per hour Monday through Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
- €150.00 per hour during regular hours Monday through Friday
- €224.00 per hour overtime up to two (2) hours per day
- €290.00 per hour overtime after two (2) hours per day
- €290.00 per hour for the first eight (8) hours Saturday, Sunday and Holiday
- €840.00 per non-working day
Travel and Living Expenses
- Round trip travel and living expenses are chargeable from the Service Technician's location to the purchaser's location. A 25% administration fee will be added to actual expenses incurred.
- PneumaticScaleAngelus will determine the best method of travel.
- Travel by automobile will be chargeable at current government rates per mile.
- All cost associated with the service call but not limited to airline fares, car rental, hotel accommodations, and meal allowances, etc. will incur a 25% administration fee.
The minimum charge for service whenever a Service Technician is requested shall be (4) hours of time at the applicable rate plus all travel expenses listed above.
Scheduling of specific field service personnel will be done by "first come - first serve" basis. This also includes scheduling with Service Agreements. When that technician is not available, PneumaticScaleAngelus reserves the right to provide the next qualified individual. Please direct all requests for a specific technician as far in advance as possible.
1. Payment for Installation and Services
a. Payment for Installation and Services is due upon receipt of invoice. Net 30 days. Prices are subject to change without written notice.
b. It is the Purchaser's responsibility to ensure that the conditions of the installation agreement have been met to avoid any additional cost associated with the installation. It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure that the equipment is in place and properly wired prior to the Technician's arrival, unless previous arrangements have been made to assist in the installation.
a. PneumaticScaleAngelus shall in no way be liable for losses, cost, forfeitures and/or damages, including loss of profit, liabilities of the purchaser to its' customer or third person, and all other consequential damages, whether direct or indirect, and whether or not resulting from or contributed to by default or negligence of PneumaticScaleAngelus, its' agent's employees and subcontractors, which might be claimed as a result of services rendered.
3. Service Agreements:
a. An annual Service Agreement program is available. Please contact the Service Director for further information.